The Shin-Juku Drive replicates the sound of a rare boutique amp prized for producing smooth, wide open overdrive with tons of sustain and an incredibly fast playing response.
- Output – Sets the volume level
- Tone – Brighter clockwise, warmer counterclockwise
- Gain – Adjusts the drive, dirtier clockwise, cleaner counterclockwise
- Dark Switch – Cuts high frequencies for dark and mellow sound.
- Input Impedance ~ 10Kohm @ 1 KHz
- Output Impedance* ~ 5K ohms @ 1 KHz
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Noise Floor** -101.5 dBV
- Power Supply <10 mA @ 9VDC
The Shin-Juku Drive is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003, or the DC Brick™ and Iso-Brick™ power supplies.
CTS: Suggested Settings for Shin-Juku Drive